How to choose the right venue and overall style for your wedding!Continue reading
How to choose the right venue and overall style for your wedding!Continue reading
For many, their wedding day is the single most anticipated event of someone’s lifetime. It is a day when attention is focused on the bride and groom. To some extent, attention is focused on individual aspects of the celebration itself, as a reflection of the bride and groom. This is where much of the anxiety associated with weddings arises from; the idea that if any part of the wedding does not go as planned, that bad apple may “spoil the bunch”.
There’s something about a good party that means you’re reminiscing for years to come. When you’re a host, you want your guests to have a good time. Even better still is to create a party that is memorable for all of the right reasons. Here are 13 great party hacks that are fun whatever the occasion.
1. Keep drinks bottles cool with frozen water balloons. When they’ve melted, the fun starts! You might need to gently remind guests to check that they’re completely defrosted before launching them though!
2. If you have a punch or a bowl full of fruit salad, use a block of ice to keep it cool. You can fill a lunch box container with water and freeze it the day before. By using a block of ice, you won’t be watering down your punch or fruit salad as it will melt more slowly.
3. Use an empty jar to make whipped cream. Simply pour the cream in about half full and shake until you get the consistency you want. Then you can easily store in the fridge for use later!
4. If you’re grilling kebab skewers, use two skewers for each kebab. Why? Because when you turn them over, it stops a piece of meat or vegetables from rotating and not getting cooked on a different side.
5. Have a dedicated area or box with sunscreen and bug spray. Your guests will really appreciate the thoughtfulness.
6. Tie down your bottle opener. Not because you think someone is going to steal it, but because it means you’ll always be able to find it and so will your guests!
7. If there are lots of guests, save washing up (and running out of glasses) by encouraging them to label their glasses when they get them. This also helps save the environment if you’re using plastic glasses and cups.
8. Freeze fruit to add to drinks instead of ice cubes. This is great for kids and adults alike!
9. If your party is still going after dark, use empty wine or beer bottles as candle holders.
10. Make a playlist in advance. If you don’t know what type of music your guests are into then make it a good mix of all styles. If you have an online music streaming account, let your guests access it and choose their own music too.
11. Set up some activities to entertain your guests. This could be as simple as a set of playing cards or giant Jenga to beer pong.
12. Make sure you enjoy yourself too. Plan everything in advance and give ‘jobs’ to some guests that won’t mind helping out so that you’re not doing everything. That way, you can actually enjoy the party too! It’s probably not a good idea to get too drunk if you’re the host. After all, you want to make sure everything is OK for your guests!
13. Have a plan to wind down the party when the time’s up and have a couple of guests in on your plan too. You don’t want to be rude and kick out guests when you’ve had enough but something simple like turning down the music and beginning a clean up with bin liners might be a subtle-enough hint.
And there you have it… 13 fantastic party hacks sure to make your party one to remember forever!
Grant Gustin, who plays the character of Barry Allen AKA “The Flash”, attended the beautiful wedding of his sister in law, Weezy Thoma, along with his wife, LA Thoma, on June 15th, to wish her a lifetime of love and everlasting happiness. The wedding theme portrayed what can be rightly called as graceful grandeur.
Grant hinted at the wedding in his June 16 Instagram post,
If you haven’t had enough of the humor and cuteness, check out this post by his wife who also officially announced the wedding through Instagram.
“my Weezy got married to her Matty Poo! She wore my veil, and I wore the same dress she wore at my wedding. It was perfect ❤️ welcome to the crazy fam Matt!”
This goes to show just how caring his wife’s side of the family is. Even Grant has mentioned several times to the media how big, thrilling, and fun LA Thoma’s family is.
The wedding took place at the Life Care Alliance’s Carrie’s Café decorated in shades of pink, navy, mint green, and white. Elegant decorations and contrasting colors beautifully captured the essence of the occasion. Not only that, Grant had a very big family reunion and even met distant relatives. This justified for a very special photo booth to make lasting memories for everyone.
We captured the loving moments of a beautiful occasion in a fun-filled way, using our Open Air Booth. The happy family enjoyed a fun time using our special booth. They were great with poses and shots!
We also felt heartfelt joy for capturing everlasting memories for the loving couple, Grant and his family.
If you’re wondering whether the flash is as adorable and fun in real life as he is on tv, then you’re undeniably correct! 100% awkward and adorable! Look for yourself!
Take inspiration from your favorite Superhero celebrity and use our photo booth services for your next special event!
Weddings are the best place for a photo booth experience for a number of reasons. Firstly, weddings are usually long, whole-day events so a wedding photo booth is ideal for this sort of occasion. Secondly, a wedding is a great party experience so people are happy and in good spirits and so will want to have a great time! A photo booth isn’t a photo booth without props, however, and a wedding is a great opportunity for great props! Read on to discover 7 great wedding booth photo prop ideas.
This could be a color palette theme, which means that all of your props are in line with your wedding colors or it could be that you choose props that are of certain colors. There are loads of colors that are considered in trend right now. Think black, white and gold (chalkboard style) or romantic dusty pinks.
When choosing your photo booth props, think of everyone on your guest list from young to old. Make sure you choose something that everyone will have fun with. Also, if there will be young children at your wedding, make sure all of your props are appropriate!
There was a time when photo booths were thought to be dying out. With the rise of digital cameras and then smartphones, photo booths were reserved for ID cards and passport photos. In the last few years, however, we’ve seen a massive rise in the popularity of photo booths at events. It seems that people missed the instant photo opportunity after all! Right now, photo booths are bang on trend, and even celebrities are jumping on the photo booth bandwagon for their events. Let’s explore some of the best star-studded photo booth pictures.Continue reading
If you’re planning a charity fundraiser and event, you’ll be wanting to think of ideas that have the most earning potential. A photo booth is a great way of generating cash and it fits in will any type of event. Whether you’re having a sit-down meal, an afternoon fair at a school or a disco party, here’s why we think hiring a photo booth is one of the best things you can do to generate cash for your charity.Continue reading
Regular photo booths? They’re so ‘last season’! Let’s look at the latest in photo fun with The Mirror Booth!Continue reading
Photo booths are becoming an increasingly popular way of entertaining guests. Whether it’s a wedding, office party or big corporate event, a photo booth provides both entertainment and souvenirs. Don’t know whether to choose an open or enclosed photo booth? Read on to find out why our Big Black Photo Booth is the one for your event.Continue reading
Who doesn’t like cheese? Picture Perfect had the pleasure of participating in a particularly cheesy event this year- Cheeselandia came to Denver! They brought more mouth-watering Wisconsin cheese than you could shake a stick at. Of course, they also had a live band, drinks and gear to give away!Continue reading